Anzac Raspberry Slice
Here is a delicious sweet gluten free slice made using the MPK Lupin Anzac Biscuit mix. Simple to make and a fun way to add a twist to the classic Anzac Biscuit flavour.
You Will Need
- 1 Pack of Lupin Anzac Biscuit mix
- 60g maple syrup
- 40g coconut oil
- 20g water
- Jam – any flavour
- Flaked almonds – approx. 1/3 cup
Now Whip It Up
- Preheat oven to 170 °
- Line a small slice tray with baking paper
- Melt coconut oil, maple syrup & water
- Pour biscuit mix into medium sized bow & add melted ingredients & mix well
- Pour combined Anzac mix into prepared pan & spread out evenly press down firmly
- Spread jam evenly over the raw base
- Top with flaked almonds, you can add as many or as few as you would like
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes until slice is cooked & almonds are golden
- Allow to cool before slicing
*Note: The jam will melt into the slice, the other option is that you can bake the base for 15 minutes until golden, remove from oven, spread jam on top of cooked slice, top with flaked almonds & bake for another 10 minutes until almonds are golden. This way you will have 3 layers on your slice.
Remember, if you make any of our recipes please tag us on your socials. We would love to share your creation with our followers.
Shop the Lupin Anzac Biscuit Mix in the MPK shop.