Choc Brownie Cookies
Use your Choc Lupin Brownie Mix and bake up some cookies for a special after school treat for the kids. Or for yourself with your afternoon cup of tea.
You Will Need
- 340g Lupin Brownie Mix
- 1 egg
- 50g maple syrup
- 75g coconut oil
Now Whip It Up
- Preheat oven to 170°
- Line baking tray with baking paper
- Melt coconut oil & maple syrup together & cool
- Whisk egg, add cooled oil & syrup
- Mix to combine
- Add brownie mix & stir to combine well
- Place spoonful's of mix onto prepared tray, flatten slightly
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes before moving onto cooling rack
Remember, if you make any of our recipes please tag us on your socials. We would love to share your creation with our community.
Shop My Provincial Kitchen Choc Lupin Brownie Mix by clicking here.