Lupin Anzac Biscuit Recipe by Jess from The Gut Project
This is another fabulous recipe created by the very clever Jess from The Gut Project
This recipe makes 16 biscuits, is dairy free, egg free & refined sugar free, and can be made gluten free
YOU WILL NEED
200g Lupin Pancake mix (or regular gluten free flour mix)
4 heaped tablespoon tapioca flour
4 heaped tablespoon almond flour
5 tbsp rapadura sugar (or sweetener of choice)
4-5 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
1 cup rolled oats or flaked almonds to make these gluten free
1 cup desiccated coconut
5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
100ml almond milk
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
NOW WHIP IT UP
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius and line 2 baking trays with paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Melt coconut oil and add remaining wet ingredients in mixing bowl.
4. Roll into balls and flatten on tray.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Please note; I have not made these cookies with GF flour so you may have to adjust quantity of almond milk to get the right texture