Lupin Flour Wraps by Clarissa from The Nourished Chef
Looking for a quick + easy lazy weekend lunch idea? This is officially my new go-to lunch recipe that the whole family can join in on! This recipe serves 6-7.
This recipe was created for MPK using our Wholemeal Lupin Flour by Clarissa from The Nourished Chef.
You Will Need
- 1 Cup My Provincial Kitchen Wholemeal Lupin Flour
- 1 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 Cup Filtered Water
- 1 ¼ Cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Salt + Pepper (to taste)
- 3-4 Tbsp Butter or Coconut Oil (for cooking)
Now Whip It Up
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the cooking oil) in a food processor or blender. Blend until you reach a batter consistency.
- Pour batter into a large vessel that has a pouring spout. Heat 1 tsp of the butter or coconut oil in small non-stick frypan over medium heat. Ladle in just enough to coat a thin layer at bottom of the pan. Working quickly, swirl and tilt to coat the batter over the base of the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or lightly golden on the underside. Flip and cook on the other side for a further one minute or so until golden. Repeat with the remaining batter. Set aside wrapped in a clean towel to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Gently fill and roll each of the wraps with your favourite fillings and sprinkle over some toasted lupins.
- Depending on what brand of coconut milk you purchase you may need to add a dash more of water if the batter is too thick.
- Pop any leftover wraps into the fridge and easily reheat in a sandwich press or oven.
Gluten Free │ Dairy Free │ Low Carb │ Vegan